Sunday, April 5, 2015

A too-Realistic Dream

Abigail woke up in the middle of the night on Friday/Saturday from a nightmare. Usually her dreams are imaginary, disjointed things, but this dream was not.

She said she was playing outside the playground with the white fence in our neighborhood and that she was alone. Then she said someone sneaked up behind her who she didn't see while she was playing, and they grabbed her and took her. She said it felt real, and she was crying and really frightened.

I had recently been getting more relaxed about Abigail and Hannah going outside together or Abigail going outside with her best friend Brayden, but after discussing the dream with Justin and the kids we all felt strongly that Justin or I should be out there with them from now on. I did notice that day that when Hannah and Abigail go play that Hannah will ride her bike, leaving Abigail alone, and Brayden goes off on his own a lot too.

---

Conference was chaotic but uplifting when I wasn't stressed.
Lydia got her 2nd tooth today.
I've been experiencing some kind of sensory overload and anxiety attacks a lot lately. It's scary, and I'm embarrassed about how it must have looked to my inlaws.

I'm grateful for the Savior, and I wish I could have been a little more reverent today. Happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like revelation to me. On the "overload," once your personal amplifier burns out, like mine has, things get a little easier (not sure what I mean by that). Love you all.

    ReplyDelete